There are many benefits for IOHA members, including:
- access to a global network of over 20,000 OH professionals
- access to a collection of global resources on OH, all in one place
- high-quality educational opportunities and events
- a globally recognized accreditation scheme for professionals that want to become certified
- opportunity to get involved in projects related to advancing the OH profession via participation on IOHA committees: Marketing and Communications, Stakeholder Relations, Governance, National Accreditation and Recognition and Education & Training.
- access to books and publications from IOHA members
Click on the topics listed below for more information on each.
Improving Worker Health and Safety Through Collaborative Capacity Building Initiatives
Global Occupational Safety and Health Management Handbook
The IOHA Networking Portal has been developed to create the opportunity for IOHA Member Organisations to actively partake in IOHA activities.
To this end, IOHA has created five committees, each with their own responsibility. The committees are chaired by competent Occupational Hygienists and enshrine the vision and mission of IOHA.
Please visit this page regularly as the committees call for volunteers from time to time with the details of such displayed here.
The following organizations have had their Certification Schemes recognized by IOHA. Click on the name of the organization, where appropriate, for further details of that particular scheme:
- Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH)
- Board for Global EHS Credentialing (BGC)
- British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS)
- Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH)
- French Occupational Hygienists Society (SOFHYT)
- German Society for Occupational Hygiene (DGAH)
- Hong Kong Institute of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene
- Institute of the Certification of the Figures of Prevention (Italy) (ICFP)
- Japan Association For Working Environment Measurement (JAWE)
- Malaysian Industrial Hygiene Association (MIHA)
- Norwegian Occupational Hygiene Association (NYF)
- Occupational & Environmental Health Society of Singapore (OEHS)
- Swedish Occupational and Environmental Certification Board (SOECB)
- Southern African Institute for Occupational Hygiene (SAIOH)
- Swiss Society of Occupational Hygiene (SSOH)